Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

We've got the news that the owner of my dad's apartment are selling it so we have to move. That's sad in a way because I love it here and Ken and I have moved twice already the last three months, it's going to be good to have a place to ourselves again though. I love looking at apartments and stuff online so I've already found an apartment that I'm hoping to get, it's really close to my first school actually. It would be weird living there again!

Other than that the weather is lovely these days. Yesterday it was snowing a lot in the evening so around 2 am we went out to enjoy it. We walked around a little and found a playground. Playgrounds are always fun regardless of age, Ken took loads of great photos, I'm sure you can see some on Facebook soon. This is my first snow angel this year.
Me and my angel wings
My angel 

It's getting really cold outside, last night it was minus six degrees celsius! It's definitely time to wear my pajamas. Outside is absolutely stunning though, I love it. 


The day before yesterday I watched the movie 'Paris When It Sizzles' with Audrey Hepburn in the lead playing Gabrielle Simpson. If you know me, you know that she is my absolute style icon. I adore her and the person she was, so I watch her movies from time to time. My all time movie favorite is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', but I want to see all her movies. 'Paris When It Sizzles' is about Gabrielle who is a transcriber that visits a guy who needs to come up with a movie scrips in two days. It a lot of fun to watch, when he tells the story for her to write we see it, so when the story takes twists and turns things suddenly change, it's very funny. There were so many funny moments in it that made me laugh out loud, it was really good. The fashion in the movie was amazing, I want every single outfit Hepburn wore. She was just ridiculously good looking in it, as always. Her dresses are to die for! 
From a scene in the movie, just look at that dress:D 
It's not often we get to see her with her hair down, loves it!

One of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen



















Like I said, I loved the movie. It's worth watching for sure, so funny! 

I hope you're not too cold in this weather, take care:) 

Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment