Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New years!

Happy new year!

I hope you're all enjoying the first day of the year! I'm lucky enough to have no plans today and I'm about to eat some pizza with Ken. The health new years resolutions never starts straight away for me, I always need a few days to ease in to it, haha! I had a good night last night at Karoline's. I got to see all my besties, which is the best thing ever. My favorite part was going out right before twelve rushing to "festplassen" to kiss at midnight and watch the fireworks. Unfortunately I didn't take many photos, so Ken is the photographer for the blog today. He took great photos as always so I'm happy about it :)




Jenny, me, Julie and Terje




I hope you're as excited for 2013 as I am!

Lots of love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment